Friday 17 January 2014

NEW ITEMS AVAILABLE TO BUY AT THE HOARD STORE: MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE! SPIDER-MAN! MARVEL LEGENDS! WALKING DEAD!

That one time I met Errol Flynn's son and MR. T's dad.

Oh hey.

Didn't see you there. It's your old pal Hoardax.

You remember me, right? Hordak's nice twin brother? Blogger? Ebay Store proprietor?

Anyway, I listed some awesome shizz over at the Hoard Store.

I don't mention stuff like this as much as I should because I'm too busy dream casting the upcoming Masters Of The Universe live action film or spotlighting awesome 3-D Paper Toy Art or filming Battle Cat doing stuff like this.....
Don't just take my word for it!

Let's go on a tour of some of the new stuff for sale on eBay shall we?

For example, if you wanted to re-enact scenes like the paparazzi photograph at the beginning of this blog post, you're going to need these guys......




But that's not all! 

Marvel Legends! Oh look! It's Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye!

90s Toy Biz Spider-man figures!
The Chameleon has a badge and interchangeable heads!
Mcfarlane Toys coveted Walking Dead figures!
The Well Zombie has become quite hard to find!
There's much, much more to be discovered at the Hoard Store!

With new listings daily! Who knows what you might find?

As you were.




yr pal,

HOARDAX. 

Take a look at these happy customers! So full of happy!
(Yes, even I buy from me!)
DON'T DELAY!
BUY FROM HOARD WORLD TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment